WE TAKE CARE OF ADVOCACY WHILE OUR OFFICERS TAKE CARE OF OREGON
The Oregon Coalition of Police & Sheriffs (ORCOPS) is a non-partisan organization that advocates on behalf of police officers, deputy sheriffs, and other individuals in Oregon law enforcement agencies. ORCOPS serves as a source of leadership within the law enforcement community and aims to build trust between law enforcement officers and the communities we serve.
Our members are part of the only law enforcement advocacy group in Oregon with a proven history of influence and representation in the State Legislature.
Launched in 2015 and spearheaded by the Portland Police Association along with the Clackamas County Peace Officers Association, Multnomah County Deputy Sheriffs Association, Troutdale Police Officers Association, Washington County Police Officers Association, ORCOPS works on public policy issues that impact law enforcement officers in Oregon and also connects Oregonians to the role law enforcement plays in keeping our communities safe.
If your organization is interested in learning more about ORCOPS, please reach out to us > firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome the opportunity to visit with your Executive Board to present the benefits of being part of ORCOPS.
Membership dues are $2 per month per association member; invoiced and payable quarterly.
We keep our member organizations informed with regular email updates throughout the legislative session and beyond. Member organizations are encouraged to distribute updates to their membership.
- Albany Police Association
- Astoria Police Employees Association
- Beaverton Police Association
- Bend Police Association
- Benton County Deputy Sheriffs Association
- Canby Police Association
- Clackamas County Peace Officers Association
- Clatsop County Law Enforcement Association
- Columbia County Sheriffs Reserves Association
- Dallas Oregon Police Employees Association
- Douglas County Law Enforcement Association
- Eugene Police Employees Association
- Federation of Oregon Parole & Probation Officers
- Forest Grove Police Association
- Gladstone Police Association
- Gresham Police Officers Association
- Hillsboro Police Officers Association
- Junction City Police Association
- Lake Oswego Police Officers Association
- Lincoln City Police Employees Association
- Lincoln County Deputies Association
- Malheur County Sheriffs Employees Association
- McMinnville Police Association
- Milwaukie Police Employees Association
- Monmouth Police Employees Association
- Multnomah County Deputy Sheriffs Association
- North Plains Police Association
- OHSU Police Association
- Oregon City Police Employees Association
- Pendleton City Employees Association
- Polk County Sheriffs Association
- Portland Police Association
- Redmond Police Officers Association
- Seaside Police Employees Association
- Sherwood Police Officers Association
- Silverton Police Officers Association
- Washington County Police Officers' Association
- Woodburn Police Association
- Yamhill County Employees Association