WE TAKE CARE OF ADVOCACY WHILE OUR OFFICERS TAKE CARE OF OREGON
The Oregon Coalition of Police & Sheriffs (ORCOPS) is a non-partisan organization that advocates on behalf of police officers, deputy sheriffs, and other individuals in Oregon law enforcement agencies. ORCOPS serves as a source of leadership within the law enforcement community and aims to build trust between law enforcement officers and the communities we serve.
Our members are part of the only law enforcement advocacy group in Oregon with a proven history of influence and representation in the State Legislature.
Launched in 2015 and spearheaded by the Portland Police Association along with the Clackamas County Peace Officers Association, Multnomah County Deputy Sheriffs Association, Troutdale Police Officers Association, Washington County Police Officers Association, ORCOPS works on public policy issues that impact law enforcement officers in Oregon and also connects Oregonians to the role law enforcement plays in keeping our communities safe.
If your organization is interested in learning more about ORCOPS, please reach out to us > firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome the opportunity to visit with your Executive Board to present the benefits of being part of ORCOPS.
Membership dues are $2 per month per association member; invoiced and payable quarterly.
We keep our member organizations informed with regular email updates throughout the legislative session and beyond. Member organizations are encouraged to distribute updates to their membership.
- Albany Police Association
- Astoria Police Employees Association
- Beaverton Police Association
- Bend Police Association
- Canby Police Association
- Clackamas County Police Officers Association
- Clatsop County Law Enforcement Association
- Criminal Investigators Association
- Dallas Oregon Police Employees Association
- Eugene Police Employees Association
- Forest Grove Police Association
- Gladstone Police Association
- Gresham Police Officers Association
- Hillsboro Police Officers Association
- Lake Oswego Police Officers Association
- Lincoln County Deputy Association
- Marion County Law Enforcement Association
- Malheur County Sheriffs Employee Association
- McMinnville Police Association
- Milwaukie Police Employees Association
- Monmouth Police Officers Association
- Multnomah County Corrections Deputies Association
- Multnomah County Deputy Sheriffs Association
- OHSU Police Association
- Oregon City Police Employees Association
- Pendleton City Police Association
- Portland Police Commanding Officers Association
- Portland Police Association
- Polk County Sheriffs Association
- Port of Portland Police Employees Association
- Redmond Police Officers Association
- Roseburg Police Employees Association
- Salem Police Employees Union
- Seaside Police Employees Association
- Sherwood Police Officers Association
- Silverton Police Officers Association
- Springfield Police Association
- Washington County Police Officers Association
- Woodburn Police Association
- Yamhill Employee Association
Concerns of Police Survivors Oregon
If you’re looking for Concerns of Police Survivors Oregon Chapter’s website and landed here by mistake, follow the link to copsoregon.org.